designergraphicxg78 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
What do Manchester United need in the transfer window this s

Répondre au sujet    designergraphicxg78 Index du Forum » designergraphicxg78 » InfO Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
What do Manchester United need in the transfer window this s
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message What do Manchester United need in the transfer window this s Répondre en citant
What do Manchester United need in the transfer window this summer?

sbo666 With Manchester United aiming to topple Premier League champions Manchester City next season, we look at what changes Jose Mourinho could make to his side this summer. After Pep Guardiola's side stormed to the league title with 100 points, 19 clear of their city rivals, one question has stood out among those supporting the red half of Manchester: How can United close the gap?

There is no simple answer, with City looking to further strengthen themselves this summer, but United legend Ryan Giggs has called on Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford to step up next season, while Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville believes his former side must get rid of players who do not have the right mentality. Here, we consider who United could bring in during the summer transfer window, while we also get the view of Soccer Saturday pundit Charlie Nicholas, who echoed Neville's sentiments, and predicted a number of big-name departures…

Making the headlines…
Earlier this week, we reported Manchester United were interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Willian, with Sky Sports News understanding the Brazilian wants to leave Stamford Bridge if Antonio Conte remains as head coach. Sky Sports News also understands United are keen on signing Toby Alderweireld, with Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino set to hold talks with the defender regarding his future at the club. Should the Belgian indicate his desire to leave, United will face competition from Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain to secure the 29-year-old's services. sbo666

Pundit's view: Pogba, Martial to lead exodus?
Charlie Nicholas: "Where do I start? I really do think this is about who Jose is going to sell rather than buy at the moment as it really is such a mismatch of players. "I think he will be looking at the ones he can get rid of quickly, so Anthony Martial ticks that box if they can find a buyer. Paul Pogba would be another if the right offer came in and Luke Shaw surely has to go. "If I were Martial I would want to leave anyway. He must look at Jose and think he doesn't trust me. Marcus Rashford might contemplate it but being from the youth set-up I think he'll stay.

Clues from the manager?
Mourinho is confident his side will improve next term, but when it comes to spending, the United boss said the club would not do "anything crazy". "We are not going to spend more than we can. We are not going to do anything crazy. We are just trying to improve a little bit more. That's what we are going to try," Mourinho said back in April. "Everybody will try to improve - like we did from last season. Last season we finished sixth. Next season, we are going to try to improve, but let's see what happens. Maybe also City will invest massively and they don't let the others close the gap to them, I don't know.

What are the odds?
According to Sky Bet, Alex Sandro is rated at 4/7 to join United this summer, with fellow left-back Danny Rose further back at 5/2. Should Mourinho seek a centre-back, Harry Maguire (7/4) and Toby Alderweireld (15/8) are deemed the most likely. Willian (11/8), Gareth Bale (15/8) and Malcom (5/1) are seen as United's most fancied attacking options, with Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski also 5/1 to move to Old Trafford. Meanwhile, Anthony Martial is 1/5 to leave United, with Luke Shaw at 2/5. However, the odds also suggest David de Gea (2/9), Paul Pogba (1/8) and Marouane Fellaini (8/11) will remain at the club, but as ever, that could be subject to change as the summer window rumbles on. sbo666

Mer 23 Mai - 10:58 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 23 Mai - 10:58 (2018)
chanoudom

Message Arsenal agree £16m deal, Emery’s second signing Répondre en citant
Arsenal agree £16m deal, Emery’s second signing

wwwpic5678 Arsenal boss Unai Emery has continued to strengthen his squad with the signing of Greece international Sokratis Papastathopoulos, according to The Telegraph. The Gunners have been lacking in defensive areas for far too long, and it has not taken the Spanish manager long to work out that reinforcements were needed in that area.

Having announced the addition of Stephan Lichsteiner earlier in the week, it has now been suggested that a £16 million deal has been agreed between Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund to allow the Greek defender to move to London. The dominating 30-year-old centre-back moved to the German giants from fellow Bundesliga club Werder Bremen in 2013, and has gone on to run up just shy of 200 appearances at the Westfalenstadion.

wwwpic5678 Having represented clubs the size of AEK Athens and AC Milan prior to his move to the top flight in Germany, it is clear that the Greek defender will bring a lot of top level experience to the Emirates Stadium with him, and given that he is joining a largely youthful squad that could well be invaluable.Sokratis has been a regular feature in the major European competitions in his time at Dortmund and he has a mountain of form in the international sphere too, having made 79 appearances for Greece since making his debut back in 2008.

Although it is believed to have been completed already, the transfer for the big defender is not expected to be announced until next month, but it would appear to confirm the Gunners’ intention to become a major force within the Premier League once again.If they can find some defensive structure to go alongside their attacking prowess, wwwpic5678 it could be that their first campaign under new guidance for the first time in 22 years will turn into a very successful one.

Dim 10 Juin - 09:15 (2018)
chanoudom

Message Germany were shocked in their World Cup opener but champions Répondre en citant
Germany were shocked in their World Cup opener but champions remain my pick for glory

wwwpic5678 Nothing has ­happened in the first five days of the World Cup to change my mind about the eventual winners.I said Germany a week ago and, despite their ­defeat by Mexico on ­Sunday, I’m still saying Germany today.One loss does not end a defence of the trophy, just as a fine first 10 minutes in game one does not guarantee a team going on to win it.People were saying on Twitter that we might as well give Brazil the cup that early in their match against Switzerland. Frankly, that was ­ridiculous.

Games last 90 minutes and the group phase lasts two weeks. So there’s plenty of time for things to change.And that people make such sweeping ­statements so quickly is a reminder of how little some of them watch ­football and really ­understand it these days.What we have seen so far is that a lot of the guff we were fed about there being four or five super-teams and then a load of old dross was ­actually a load of old ­codswallop.Most of these players are playing for big clubs now, with countries such as Switzerland showing how strong they can be in the second half against Brazil and Iceland that their Euro 2016 result against ­England was no fluke.

wwwpic5678 They were very ­organised against ­Argentina and did more to nullify Lionel Messi in 90 minutes than most clubs have done over the last decade. So it’s going to be an open tournament but, even so, I won’t be writing off Germany yet. What was clear against Mexico was how much they missed Leroy Sane.I know it might sound a bit obvious but they needed a player who can pick the ball up and run at people at pace, someone who knows how to drop a shoulder, go past two or three, pick up a couple of free-kicks or even a penalty and put some pressure on the opposition.

One fella on Twitter tried telling me Sane wouldn’t have done it ­because Mexico were too compact, but he has being doing it against teams who have been that way against Manchester City all season.He would have been the ­perfect substitute and boss Joachim Loew was actually made to look a ­little silly that he wasn’t there.But in terms of the ­overall tournament, it’s early days and I guarantee lightning won’t strike twice.The best teams have the best players, the best squad, the best mentality, the best of everything. And while Germany will be hurting and Loew will be getting pelters back home, the quality is definitely still there. wwwpic5678

Mar 19 Juin - 11:12 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message What do Manchester United need in the transfer window this s

Aujourd’hui à 05:24 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    designergraphicxg78 Index du Forum » designergraphicxg78 » InfO Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation